Frequently Asked Questions
- The program shows 0 messages.
Go to ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/ (type that string in the dialog that appears when you press ⌘⇧G in Finder), and delete everything in there (WARNING: this will delete old iTunes backups!).
Then plug in your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, open iTunes, right-click on it and choose Back Up Now, making sure that Encrypt local backup is not checked.
- Still 0 messages!
iPhoneSMSExport works by using the backup data on your Mac. If you have your iPhone set to back up to iCloud, iPhoneSMSExport cannot display the most up to date texts. To ensure iPhoneSMSExport can work properly, try the following steps:
- Connect your iPhone to the Mac where you have iPhoneSMSExport installed.
- Open iTunes.
- Select your iPhone from the Devices sidebar in iTunes.
- Under Backup, ensure that “Back up to this computer” is selected and that “Encrypt local backup” is unchecked.
- Click the “Back Up Now” button on the right hand side.
- What is your refund policy?
While we used to offer refunds in the past by just asking (i.e. - customer changed her mind, purchased in error, etc.), we decided to no longer offer refunds. This is because the software is automatically sent to your email address, and there's no way for us to determine if the refund request is genuine or an abuse. Thank you for your understanding.
Get it now
It is just $9.99, delivered to your email automatically.
You'll love it.